Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions for the use of MyProGolfer.co.uk fall into two catagories. 1. The End User Agreement which applies to the Professional Golfer's Clients and 2. The Professional's Agreement . Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they will form part of our Agreement with the Professional.
The End User Agreement (The Professional's Clients)
As a user of your Professional's website you will upon registration agree to provide accurate registration details. You as user are responsible to update your information accurately. Any complaints regarding your subscribed website must be reported to the website's administrator being the Professional to whom you have subscribed.
MyProGolfer is a Limited Company protected from copyright infringment. Any attemts to copy or reproduce our system will result in legal proceedings being taken against the offenders.
The Professional's Agreement
1. The Supplier hereby grants the Professional the right to use the Software during the Term.
2. The governing law of this Agreement shall be that of England and Wales.
3. The Professional confirms that he has read understood and agrees to all the terms and conditions of the Supplier contained in the Legal Information Section on the Supplier's website. The Supplier is at liberty at any time to vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement (other than in relation to the length/term of this Agreement or the Licence Fees payable under this Agreement ( save for the RPI Increases ) or the provisions for giving notice to terminate this Agreement).It is agreed that notice to vary the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed to be validly given to the Professional if posted in the Legal Information Section on the Supplier's Home Page.
4. I the Professional confirm that I am a PGA Golf Professional and agree to take a Licence of a MyProGolfer website for a minimum of 12 calendar months and thereafter until I or MyProGolfer terminate the contract on giving 3 calendar months' notice in writing (which notice may be given at any time after the first 9 calendar months of the Licence. I agree to make monthly payments as MyProGolfer shall direct.
5. I the Professional will not take credit for any work posted on my website which is not owned by myself or steal copy or pass off any such work as my own under The Creative Commons Laws: I understand that work licensed under a Creative Commons Licence is protected by copyright and that Creative Commons Licences apply to all work protected by copyright law including :- movies music articles photographs blogs and websites.
6. I the Professional agree that I will not use any unsolicited email addresses through my MyProGolfer database and I will not collect email addresses and upload them to my website without the consent of the addressee.
7. I the Professional accept that Mail Shot campaigns can only be sent to the addresses of persons who have opted-in for my emailing activities.
8. MyProGolfer has the right to place advertising on the Professional's website.
9. The MyProGolfer website is solely owned by the MyProGolfer.co.uk.ltd and is licensed to the Professional. All content is the sole responsibility of the Professional including all subscriber information and content whether it is media images or attachments. MyproGolfer has no legal right to use any of the Professional's website content as it is solely owned by the Professional. MyProGolfer accepts no responsibility for any infringements the Professional may commit.
10. Any legal infringements including copyright infringements by the Professional will result in the termination of the Professional's access to the website immediately MyProGolfer has notice of it. Any use of the website which is offensive and/or amounts to illegal selling and/or is of an illegal nature shall entitle MyProGolfer to terminate this Licence Agreement forthwith and full payment of the " Remaining Licence Fees" shall be paid by the Professional to MyProGolfer forthwith on demand. " Remaining Licence Fees" are defined in Clause 11 below.
11. "Remaining Licence Fees" means the fees for three calendar months from the date of termination or the fees from the date of termination to the end of the first twelve months period of this Agreement whichever is the greater.
12. The Professional is allowed to promote and advertise outside agencies and sell his services through his MyProGolfer website and any profits made from such transactions shall be for the sole benefit of the Professional.
13. The Supplier reserves the right to suspend all website services if payment has not been received.
Cms Legal Details
This computer system including all related equipment and network devices (specifically including Internet access), are provided only for authorised use. All computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorised, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorised access, to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security.
Monitoring may include active attacks by authorised personnel and their entities to test or verify the security of the system. During the monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorised purposes. All information including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this system, authorised or unauthorised, constitutes consent to the monitoring of this system. All details recorded by MyProGolfer cms is the sole property of MyProGolfer.co.uk
Unauthorised use may subject you to Criminal Prosecution. Evidence of any such unauthorised use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal or other adverse action. USE OF THIS SYSTEM CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING FOR THESE PURPOSES.